Helping Lawyers Find Success & Satisfaction
If you aren’t satisfied in your legal career, you’re not alone. Most lawyers are too stressed to feel successful. Legal Career Management in Seattle will help you define what success means to you and help you to achieve it: maximizing success and minimizing stress.
If you're wondering how to align your legal career with your passions or are questioning whether or not you should make a complete career change, Karen Summerville and Legal Career Management can help you find the answers. As a former law firm partner with over 12 years of experience in commercial litigation, Karen understands the unique challenges and stresses of being a lawyer. And with more than 15 years of experience as a legal career counselor, Karen offers a safe yet motivating place for you to explore your aspirations, connect with your true self, and manifest your individual definition of success. Karen offers a variety of specialized services designed to help legal professionals discover what it is they really want from their career, and how to achieve it.
Do these thoughts below sound familiar? You’re not alone. Karen has helped over a thousand lawyers successfully navigate their path to a more fulfilling career.
- I don’t like what I’m doing on a day-to-day basis, but I have no idea how or where to start looking.
- This work isn’t consistent with my values... but what job is?
- I think I would be happier doing something different, but what else am I qualified to do?
- Should I conduct my legal job search by answering posted ads or contacting a legal recruiter?
- I’m scared of a drastic pay cut and/or loss of job security; can I even afford to make a career change?
- There’s so much conflicting information out there about career searches and the legal job market that I feel overwhelmed.
- Are legal job search strategies different from other kinds of job searches?
- What exactly is “networking,” and do I really have to do it?
- How do I know if I should try to make changes in my current position or change my career entirely?
- Is it possible to feel rewarded in a career in the law?